Hold the coin usually only in passing. Even coins are often changed into a display collector, dowry marriage, and even as a means of scrapings as a treat colds.
Although most of the coins to be antimicrobial due to the content of copper or silver in it, but knowing how to clean the coins remain useful to remove greasy dirt on its surface.
When the color of the coin you start to fade, not just dirty, you have several options how to polish a coin. Here’s a guide to clean coins, as quoted tips cleanpedia Unilever.
Remind BI Criminal Law for the pity LogamBI Destroyer Money Money Coins Fused ago DijualBI Returns Candy, Coins Considered Not Transaction Tools
1. Use a soft pencil eraser to rub a coin until you get the desired luster. Erasers long and hard will not give good results.
2. Use an old toothbrush to scrub the coins with tomato sauce. The tomato sauce containing vinegar which help clean the coins.
3. Make a mixture of powdered soda and water. Take a little of this mixture with the tip of the index finger, dip it in warm water and then rub it into coins.
4. To remove a few coins at a time, making sure the coins do not overlap each other. Soak for 5-10 minutes in a bowl containing 60 ml of white vinegar mixed with one teaspoon of salt.
5. Make sure you rinse and dry the coins after cleaning.
How to polish coins were actually very important to note given that a layer of oxide (patina) for years on a coin can increase the value of antique coins. The layer should be left attached. To maintain luster valuable collection of coins, avoid the following things
1. Oil skin do not touch the coin if not necessary. If you have to touch it, use cotton or latex gloves.
2. Saliva avoid inserting coins into the mouth to prevent spots or discoloration occurs on coins. And of course to prevent poisoning.
3. Improper storage wary of PVC plastic or paper containing acidic because some chemicals in these materials can damage the coin. If you receive a coin in a special coin, keep it in place and do not continue to be issued.
4. Changes in temperature make sure the coin you are in a cool, dry and dark inside the storage box or cabinet designed specifically for antique coins.